For your application to be processed, please submit the required documents listed below:
- Application fee (non-refundable) : 300€
- Application form completed, signed and with a picture.
- Copy of birth certificate or passport of the child
- Copy of each parent's passport
- Medical form signed by a doctor
- School records from past three years
For students entering grade 6 to grade 12, in addition to the documents listed above, ISN also requires the following:
- Confidential personal rating forms completed by the candidate's English and Mathematics Teachers. They must be sent directly from the applicant's current school to the Admissions Office.
- Students must take entrance tests in : English Language, Mathematics & French. The tests can be taken at any time at ISN.
All new applicants will have a priority in the registration process or on our waiting list if they have a brother or a sister already enrolled in our school when they apply.
For children not yet fluent in English, or for those who do not speak English at all, support is available in the English for Speakers of Other Languages Programme. High School candidates need to be fluent in English.
All Admission Forms, please click here.
Applications are to be submitted to:
International School of Nice
15 Avenue Claude Debussy
06200 Nice – FRANCE
Applications will not be processed until all the required documents have been received.
After acceptance of the application :
- A letter of acceptance will be sent to all successful candidates.
PLEASE NOTE: An applicant's place in the school is guaranteed only upon receipt of the requisite registration payment (30 % of the total Tuition Fees + New Student Registration Fee = 3,500€) and a completed and signed Registration Contract.
Applicants with special needs
The International School of Nice Learning Center provides individual support and tuition for children with moderate learning difficulties, such as Dyslexia, ADHD, and Dyspraxia. The level frequency of support is directly related to individual needs and an addition to school fees is made to cover the cost of this extra provision. This service is available to a limited number of children throughout the school. The parents must submit all professional reports concerning the difficulties of the child with the application form. ISN is not equipped to handle students with severe academic or physical handicaps. In the case where a special need is not previously identified, the school reserves the right to conduct a review of the student's ability to remain in the school, based on its capacity to address his/her needs.