The International School of Nice is a private, co-educational school serving the international community of the Côte d’Azur (azure coast) in France.
A proud member of Globeducate, ISN provides local and globally-mobile families with an international curriculum taught in English. The school offers an excellent educational experience for students ages 3 to 18 from nursery through pre-university.
Our school is proud of its caring and friendly learning environment that welcomes families from around the world with diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds. We support bilingual learners at all ability levels to access the curriculum through our English as an Additional Language (EAL) programme.
Apply at any time. Our admissions team welcomes applications at any time of the year. If a school place is available, a new student can join mid-semester.
- Preschool-age children journey through Young Explorers, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten class.
- The lower school provides for children aged 3 to 11 years and follows the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP). Primary school-age children journey through Grades 1 to 5 before moving into middle school.
- The middle school provides for children 11 to 14 years of age and follows the ISN Middle School Programme in preparation for IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme (IB DP). Secondary school-age children complete Grades 6 to 8 before moving into high school.
- The high school provides for young people aged 14 to 18 and follows the IGCSE and the IB DP. High school students journey through Grades 9 to 12 before graduating from ISN.
ISN has a small school community, enabling our teachers to provide personalised attention in classes with a maximum of 23 children.
So, we operate a waiting list and encourage early applications to avoid disappointment.
We value inclusion and special educational needs (SEN) awareness in our school. Aiding students for almost a decade, our Learning Centre provides individualised educational support for those ages 6-18, with diagnosed learning needs, to access the curriculum.
The decision to admit a child to ISN is based on:
- The availability of a school place at the appropriate grade level
- The school's ability to meet the student's needs
- The student's ability to fulfil ISN programme requirements
Ready to discover our school further or apply for a school place?
Register for an introductory Online Information Session
See How to Apply to book an in-person/virtual open morning or personalised school tour and view our application process.
The documents required to apply online are listed in Requirements.
If you would like to register your interest or enquire only, please complete our online form or call + 33 (0)4 93 21 84 93 or + 33 (0)6 07 59 71 85. Our admissions team will be happy to answer any questions you may have.