How to apply
We appreciate that you are considering the International School of Nice for your child’s pre-school, primary or secondary education.
Our school is the only International Baccalaureate (IB) World School with instruction entirely in English on the Côte d’Azur (Azure Coast) of France.
We support bilingual learners at all ability levels to access the curriculum through our English as an Additional Language (EAL) programme and students in acquiring French, as an additional language, through five French lessons a week from Pre-Kindergarten onwards.
Since 1990, the school has been accredited by the Council of International Schools (CIS) in Europe and the Middle States Association (MSA) in the US. ISN is the only international school in the area to have been awarded both quality marks for professional recognition.
Our admissions process is as follows:
- Contact our admissions team by completing our online form, calling + 33 (0)4 93 21 84 93 or + 33 (0)6 07 59 71 85.
- Our admissions officer can arrange a personalised school tour or virtual school tour for you. They will be happy to introduce you to our school and answer any questions you may have.
- Complete, sign and submit an application form along with the requested documents to email@example.com. Please see our Requirements page for the form.
- An admissions interview and/or entrance test may be required as per our Requirements.
- Our admissions committee will review the application. If the application is successful then a letter of offer will be sent to the candidate.
- A candidate’s place in the school is guaranteed only upon receipt of the tuition fee deposit (4500€), a new student registration fee (3960€), and a completed and signed registration contract.
Please note that the application fee and deposit amounts are subject to change. For the latest Fees table, please click here.
Feedback from our community:
"We were warmly welcomed for our first visit at ISN, and we immediately felt the goodwill and kindness toward us. We particularly appreciated the possibility for our son to join ISN in the course of the academic year, as well as the individual meetings and the two shadow days before making a definitive decision. I would also like to highlight the flexibility of the school regarding the class integration, which allowed our son to adapt smoothly by putting him in classes adapted to his abilities. The pedagogical team and particularly the pastoral care is very comprehensive and available. We really appreciate the follow up and the attentive ear of key members of ISN such as the counsellor and the director or pastoral care. Finally, Ms. Curtis has an open door and is always available for families."
A parent of an ISN High School student