Toggle Language English to French
Here at ISN applications can be made at any time throughout the year. Students can even join class mid-semester.
For an application to be processed, please follow the requirements below:
- The application fee (non-refundable)
- The application form completed and signed
- A photocopy of the child’s birth certificate or passport
- A photocopy of each parent or carer’s passport
- A medical form signed by a doctor
- The child’s school records from the previous three years
- An offer of admission is conditional upon the receipt of official final reports from the child’s current school, demonstrating successful completion of the term/year immediately prior to entry to ISN.
- A confidential recommendation form completed by a teacher, counsellor or director, which must be sent directly from the applicant's current school to our admissions team.
Please note that the application fee and deposit amounts are subject to change. For the current Fees table please click here.
Grade 6 to Grade 12 applicants should also consider the following:
- We encourage parents and applicants to arrange a tour of the school and meet with admissions to discuss the application process. School visits can be done in person or virtually for those families who are residing outside of the region.
- Check with the admissions team if an entrance test is required. These could be in students must take entrance tests in the English language, French and mathematics. The tests can be taken at ISN at any time.
- For primary and secondary students not yet fluent in English, or for those who do not speak English at all, support is available in our English as an Additional Language (EAL) programme. Preschool children ages 3 to 4 in the lower school are taught in English by a bilingual teacher.
- High school candidates must be fluent in English.