Mission & Vision
The vision and mission of our international school align with our school philosophy to enlighten our community’s values, intentions and approach as we move towards shared objectives.
Our vision statement acknowledges our commitment to developing each learner to be self-assured, resilient and understanding, equipping them to consistently and conscientiously impact society in positive ways.
Our mission statement encapsulates how we will achieve our vision through a student-centred and holistic approach that encourages and assists individual learners as they develop now and in the future.
ISN's vision is to prepare today’s learners to confidently embrace challenges as adaptable, empathetic global citizens who will be active contributors for a more sustainable world.
Inspire our diverse community of learners to take a proactive role as responsible global citizens.
Support students to achieve their individual potential and become well-rounded life-long learners.
Nourish the minds and spirit of our community in a safe, respectful and caring environment.
- Utilises a range and balance of teaching styles to allow each student to fully develop as a whole person.
- Nourishes a family atmosphere and community spirit in our learning environment.
- Implements non-discriminatory practice and inclusive education.
- Involves all constituencies – students, teachers, parents, and administration in achieving the success of our goals.
- Inspires and empowers our students to make a positive difference to their world.
- Actively inspires students to have empathy and compassion with people everywhere.
- Nourishes an appreciation of the life and culture of the host country and the international community as a whole.
- Students as IB World School students embrace the IBO Mission Statement, and uphold its aims as defined in the Learner Profile.
To learn more, please see the International Baccalaureate IB learner profile.