To register to our ISN lunch services complete the following FORM.
To see November's menu,in English, click HERE
In French, click HERE
ISN Catering Services
From Lower To High School
- The service develops nutritionally balanced meals, following strict recommendations from the official health experts,
- Offers a healthy and balanced meal for its students :• Reduction of fat in products,• Selection of food rich in essential fatty acid,• Reduction of trans fatty acids,• Promotion of fruit and vegetables.
- All products are traceable.
- Animations during the year:• Special meals for Christmas, "Chandeleur" and Easter,• In Octobre: "semaine du Goût" – 5 special menus,• In March: "everything is Green & Yellow ",• In May: " South Africa"
- Education through taste stimulation and good food habits
- Prepare the children to become autonomous and develop their taste
- Seated service: Pre-K and K will be assisted by a trained staff member
Training session on: hygiene, safety, welcome, service … .
Guided Food Choice : 5 Components Per Day
- Main Course (Protein & Carbohydrates)
- Cheese Or Dairy
- Unlimited Bread
- Responsible Purchasing
- Local Product-ors
- Bio Products
- Fair Trade
- Biodegradable Packaging
- Waste Management
- Clean Transport
Elior Group In The World
Third in the European Catering Contract and Associated Services, Elior has three major activities: Catering, Concessions and Services. 85,000 employees cater every day to 3 million customers in 14 countries around our Mission Statement: "to welcome and take care of everyone with passion and competence in providing food solutions and personalized services".