Our school has reopened!
We are at your disposal to inform you about the school and the admission process!
To join our Admission Officer and schedule your personnal appointment
We also offer you Webinars Sessions to present you the programmes
Every Wednesday at 11:00 am - To register click here
Every Friday at 14:00 pm - To register click here
Globeducate is the first international schools group to partner with WWF
Why did we choose WWF?
- Our teachers and students can benefit from a wealth of educational resources created in a variety of languages
- WWF team and educational outreach in 100+ countries
- WWF played key role with UN in identifying the Sustainable Development Goals for 2030
- WWF vision is “To create a world where people and wildlife can thrive together”
- WWF will support schools in sourcing inspirational speakers
- WWF online training for Sustainability Education for teachers
WWF PROJECTS for 2020
SEVEN STEPS TOWARDS AN ECO-SCHOOL
The Eco-Schools Seven Steps methodology is a series of carefully engineered measures to help schools maximise the success of their Eco-School ambitions. The method involves a wide diversity of individuals from the school community - with students playing a primary role in the process. The most important aspect for schools to remember is that every school is different and it is therefore critical that a school fits the seven steps around its circumstances and situation and NOT try to fit the school into the seven steps.